Top 5 products that are dangerous to reheat in the microwave

Many of us warmed same dish several times and did not think about the consequences. However, not all products are safe for consumption after reheating. There are some products which, because of its special molecular structure after reheating turn into a real poison, according to health info with reference to


The nitrate content in beetroot is useful for our body, but never heat the beets are two or more times, if you want to maintain your health.


The starch contained in potatoes, has beneficial effects on health, but when it is heated a few times - it loses its nutritional and medicinal properties, and turns into a poison that can harm the body.


Exposure to high temperatures for eggs can be quite dangerous. Eating eggs after cooking - useful, but very harmful if you warm up them the next day.


Chicken meat is delicious, but you have to eat it immediately after cooking. Heating the chicken next day - you change the protein structure, which in turn leads to problems with digestion. Chicken contains more protein than red meat, and it is recommended to drink cold.


Heated mushrooms may adversely affect your body. Contained in the mushrooms lipids, phosphatides and essential oils with re-heat treatment do have a real poison for the heart and intestines. Eat mushrooms immediately after preparation. But if you want to eat them at a later time, never reheat them. This can lead to serious problems with the digestive system and heart.