Experts on nutrition warn against excessive use of oatmeal in breakfast bags. It is reported by The Independent.
According to experts, in the semi-oatmeal contains a huge amount of sugar, the consumption of which adversely affect human health. Previously it was thought that this product is ideal for breakfast. Without a doubt, in the raw whole grain oats is present a high content of fiber, which is digested slowly, providing the body with the necessary energy. This product is also a natural source of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, vitamin B1 and vitamin B6.
In addition, a breakfast is ideal for those who are trying to lose weight.
"Oatmeal is also a great choice if you are watching your weight Through a combination of fiber and water, you are a long time feel satiated." - Said dietitian Karen Ansel.
But the use of a semi-porridge, can on the contrary lead to weight gain, diabetes type 2 and cardiovascular disease.
If you want to make your breakfast healthy and tasty, oats to cook on the water or soak overnight. In the morning, porridge can add honey, fruits and nuts that will provide you with the necessary vitamins and energy.
In addition, we offer you 6 different healthy breakfast.
1. Scrambled eggs with vegetables
Ingredients: 1 onion, 1 red pepper, 1 stick of celery, 1 cup of mushrooms, from 4 to 6 eggs, 1 chili pepper (optional) 1 tablespoon of butter, 25g of grated low-fat cheese, 150 ml skimmed milk, 50 g turkey breast, spinach.
1. Prepare turkey fillet (best grilled) so that it can be added to the mixture later cut into thin slices.
2. In a frying pan heat the oil, add the onion, pepper, chili, mushrooms and celery in your pan. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the egg mixture, vegetables, cooked turkey and cheese is a high form of cook in the oven for about 15 minutes at 170 ? C.
Be careful when you buy oatmeal in packets. Typically, it contains a high percentage of sugar. Porridge is a good option for lunch, as fills you with energy. A perfect complement to the oatmeal will be bananas, which are a good source of potassium and vitamins.
3. Scrambled eggs with salmon
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 3 egg complete protein, asparagus, pepper, 50 g smoked salmon
1. Boil the asparagus in water for about five minutes.
2. Mix the eggs and egg whites in a jar and add a bit of skim milk and pepper.
3. Cooked asparagus cut into small pieces, add to the egg mixture.
4. Whisk the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. On the hot pan, greased, pour the mixture.
6. Prepare for 1.5-2 minutes.
7. Serve with smoked salmon.
4. Greek yogurt
Greek yogurt has a lot of nutrients. This is a good source of potassium, fiber, calcium and essential vitamins and is ideal for a healthy breakfast, especially if you are trying to lose weight.
5. Egg Florentine
This is not only a delicious breakfast, but also incredibly useful and nutritious, especially if you add it to the spinach.
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 200-250 g of fresh spinach, 4-6 tbsp whipping cream (33%), 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, sea salt - to taste 30-50 ml olive oil, 1 clove of garlic, 2 slices of white bread (+ oil for frying).
1. Spinach simmered in a pan with olive oil until soft. The a la carte refractory molds to spread spinach.
2. On top of the spinach break an egg - gently to the yolk remained intact, salt.
3. In the egg gently put 2-3 tablespoons cream and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes (in my oven during this time get an egg with a liquid center, respectively - this is optional, can be baked a little longer). Bread fry in a pan in a mixture of olive oil and butter, rub with garlic.
6. Toast with peanut butter
Very quick and healthy breakfast. Toasts of whole-wheat bread, can be very useful approach for the morning meal. Choosing a filling for you. But here too it is necessary to give preference to healthy options. The ideal would be peanut butter. This is a good source of "healthy fats", as well as protein and vitamin E, but do not abuse them.