The phrase "healthy diet" frightens many people and is associated with steamed vegetables and lean chicken breast. In fact, it's not so bad. To eat right, you do not need to give up your favorite foods. You can even allow yourself treats. The main thing is not to forget the sense of proportion and balance of nutrients.
Continuing to eat right is much more reasonable than to sit on a diet, which provide short-term results. A balanced diet will not only help gradually get rid of excess weight, but also feel better. But the rejection of fat or carbohydrates, which many are calling a diet can cause health problems. After all, with food our body needs to receive daily all necessary for normal functioning of macro-and micronutrients.
1. Use only fresh, natural products. Semi-finished products in a package with a lot of preservatives, colorings, flavor enhancers do not fit in a healthy diet. After all this food immensely increases the load on the body and slows the metabolism, prevents and helps eliminate toxins slagging intestine. So any baked piece of meat sausage helpful store, even the very good production.
2. Limit refined products. Refined foods are deprived of such an important component, as the fiber, which is necessary for the digestive organs, nutrition and lactose bifida bacteria that inhabit the intestinal wall.
In practice, this means that instead of white bread whole wheat bread to eat properly, and instead of white rice - brown. Common refined sugar can be replaced with honey, agave syrup, Jerusalem artichoke, or other natural sugars.
3. Fruits and vegetables every day. Try every day to eat at least 300 grams of fresh vegetables and 300 grams of fresh fruits. With these products, you get soluble and insoluble fiber and essential vitamins.
The easiest way to take a job cut into slices an apple or a pear, carrot or celery sticks. So you do not even notice how will eat the required amount of fruits and vegetables, simultaneously satisfy your hunger.
4. Lean on protein foods. Firstly, it gives a feeling of satiety long. Secondly, rich in essential amino acids. These products include various kinds of meat, rabbit, guinea fowl, quail, fish and seafood, cod, perch, shrimp, squid, scallops, etc.
5. Use a variety of vegetable oils. It is the best source of essential fatty acids (eg linoleic). Well, if you will stand in the kitchen 4-5 bottles with a variety of oils - flax, grape seed, sesame, olive, walnut.
6. Stick to the regime. Too few meals are just as harmful as constant snacking. Try to make 3-4 meals a day, as the period of more than 5 hours the metabolism slows down and the body adjusts to the economical power consumption. Consequence - the accumulation of fatty deposits.
Constantly chewing is also not worth it. Do not snack at work, watching TV or reading social networking. So you do not control food intake process, do not feel the saturation, and can not stop in time. As a result, you eat more than you need.
7. Limit fast carbs. The sugar from sweets and bakery products is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream and instantly raises glucose levels. Following this should be equally rapid decline in her, and you feel hungry again. In addition, these sharp fluctuations in sugar negatively affect the body.
8. Be careful with salt. Regular table salt should be replaced at sea or Himalayan. In only two of salt trace elements - sodium and chlorine, while in the sea they number up to 90. And of course, you should try to gradually reduce their salt intake. Most do not need to give up. However, excess salt causes fluid retention, edema and leads to an increased pressure.
9. Drink water. It is necessary to drink at least 30-35 ml of fluid per kilogram of your body weight. Remember that coffee and juices are not a substitute for water. By the way, from juices and soft drinks is better to refuse - they contain too much sugar.
10. Cook food properly. Minimum heat treatment - the key to maintaining the integrity of the structure of products. For example, cereals or pasta can be cooked a few minutes. It gets a bit harsh (al dente), and retain useful starch. For meat and fish products are considered to be the most suitable means boiling, steaming, baking in the oven, and (sometimes!) Grill.
And do not forget that sometimes allow yourself a sandwich with sausage or cake - not a crime, as long as such a menu does not become your daily diet.