In winter, our hands require special care. When exposed to cold, wind and frost the skin on the hands dry, red and scaly.
The modern cosmetic industry produces many hand creams for every taste and budget. However, if you have not managed to find a suitable tool for hand care, the aid will come "home cosmetology."
Cosmetologists offered 5 simple home mask that will moisturize the skin and get rid of redness and peeling problems.
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 3 tablespoons fat sour cream. The resulting mixture was put into his arms and hold the mask 15 minutes. rinse with warm water, and after time.
- Crush potato cooked in their skins and add a little milk. Apply potato milk mixture on your hands and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- 1 tbsp sour cream, mix with 3 tbsp raw carrots, grated on a fine grater, add 1 tsp olive oil and apply the resulting mixture on your hands. Keep the mask to 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Mash the pulp of one banana and add to it 1 tbsp pre-softened butter and 1 tbsp honey. Mix thoroughly and rub the mixture into the skin. Allow the mask 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- The yolk of one egg, mix with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and 1 tbsp honey until smooth. Apply on your hands, hold the mask 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.