Honey - a natural product of nature, which is made honey bees from the nectar, sweet juice, honeydew - sweetish liquid, sugar-containing substances. Fresh honey is a sweet, thick syrup, but over time it begins to crystallize, which, incidentally, shows a good quality of this product. Most healing is considered a thick honey, which contains little fluid.
The honey has provitamin A, vitamin B, C, K, PP, trace elements, anti-bacterial agents, and so on. This product is easily absorbed by the body, it has a high energy value, enriches the body with useful substances.
In folk medicine, honey has long been used to treat many diseases, including those related to violation of the gastrointestinal tract.
There are several varieties of honey, each of which has its own characteristics, it helps in the treatment of certain diseases. The largest group - flower. It includes various kinds of honey, produced from a particular honey plants. Each variety of honey has a special taste, odor, chemical composition and so on. For the treatment of various diseases used a variety of mixtures, made on the basis of certain varieties of honey.
For the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases are recommended following the honey mixture:
- 2 tablespoons of honey, 400 ml of potato juice. All mix thoroughly. Take 2 times a day for 200 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and at night;
- Aloe leaves (curative effect of the plant from 3 years) and place in a dark and cool place (the optimum temperature - 4-8 ? C) for 2 weeks, then leaves to wash, chop and pour boiling water in a ratio of 1: 3. Infuse for 1.5 hours, then squeeze the juice, mixed with nuts and honey in a ratio of 1: 5: 3 respectively. Take 30 minutes before meals 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon;
- Honey and plantain juice mixed in equal quantities, cook on low heat for 20 minutes. Take 20 minutes before meals 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon. This tool is recommended for low and normal gastric acid secretion;
- Rhubarb juice from the leaves and roots mixed with honey in the ratio of 10: 1. Take 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon;
- Honey mixed with warm water in a ratio of 1 to 10. At higher pH to take 2 hours before a meal to 200 ml, drink slowly. At low acidity is the same tool in the same amount to take for 5 minutes before a meal, a drink in one gulp;
- Licorice root, gray alder, chamomile (20 g), pour boiling water (250 ml). Infuse for 45 minutes. Strain, heat and add 25 g of honey, mix thoroughly. Take after meals and at night for 100 ml;
- Compress, made of honey and flour in equal amounts, helps with colic and pains. Compress need to impose on the stomach for 20-30 minutes. Well relieves pain.