It is known that gasification process - one of the indicators of the normal functioning of the body. Thus, the digestion of certain foods intestinal bacteria produce gases and flatulence - one way of removing such gases from the body.
Recall that the use of certain products causes more flatulence than others, and it depends on how well they are digested. These products include beans, cabbage, some fruits, sweetened carbonated drinks, etc
According to a recent study conducted by experts of the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland Clinic), the United States, eating certain foods and beverages can reduce the risk of gas formation in the human body.
Thus, among the tips that can help reduce the symptoms of flatulence, it should be noted are:
- Eat drink room temperature;
- Eat fresh fruit with low sugar content, such as apricots, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, grapefruit, peaches, strawberries and watermelon;
- Opt for vegetables low in carbohydrates, such as green beans, carrots, okra, tomatoes and bok choy;
- Replace wheat porridge and potatoes on rice;
- Limit the use of carbonated beverages;
- Use of mineral water with the addition of fresh lemon juice or lime juice, and fruit juice with no flavoring or artificial sweeteners;
- Add to the diet teas based on camomile, fennel, mint and turmeric.
Experts point out that in case of flatulence on a background of symptoms such as blood in the stool, fever, diarrhea, or unexplained weight loss, you should immediately consult a doctor. Such symptoms may indicate the development of inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.